Professional Year courses
Professional year programs are designed to bridge the gap between aspiring graduates and their dream job. The course is specially curated to equip students with necessary job skills and training needed to work efficiently and prosperously in an Australian workplace. To apply for this course, you must hold a graduate or post graduate degree from an Australian university.
A PY program is delivered over a period of 44-52 weeks where every student is taught the ins and outs of an Australian workplace. It helps students procure internships in the industry of their choice which further teaches the practical aspects of an Australian workplace and at the same time helps them build a professional network that facilitates career growth.
The program spans for 44 weeks including 12 weeks of internship in a relevant host company. Participants of PY program stand a chance to gain 5 points under an eligible skilled occupation, as specified by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Ehelp offers aspirants with step by step guidance towards securing admissions in the best PY courses for you. Contact our experts to know more.
At Ehelp we are always happy to help!
- Can you translate written documents from one language to the other? Or are you fluent in speaking more than one language?
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters or commonly referred to as NAATI certification lets you work as a translator and interpreter in Australia.
- Translators deal with the written word. They translate written documents from one language to another. Interpreters deal with the spoken word or signed languages (such as Auslan). They interpret what each speaker is saying or signing into the other person’s language.
- Specially designed for people with linguistic skills, NAATI certification helps linguists all around the world to work as a translator and interpreter in Australia.
- A NAATI certification validates your language skills and prepares you to meet professional standards in Australian translation and interpretation industry.
This involves four basic steps:
- Opting whether you want to be a translator or interpreter?
- Meeting the pre-requisites for certificate testing.
- Appearing for the certification test and obtaining minimum required marks.
- Should you clear the test and get a certification you have to recertify every three years to maintain your credentials as a NAATI certified translator or interpreter.
Want to know more about various languages and types of NAATI certification available?
Book an expert appointment now!
English is the most spoken language of the world. Foreign countries like Australia require immigrants to furnish proof of their English language ability. Applicants have to appear for listening, reading, writing and speaking tests for the language. The time of furnishing proof is different for various visa sub classes. The required levels of fluency depend upon the visa sub class that you are applying for. Typically, a candidate is tested in his/her ability in listening, speaking and written communication in English language.
- Superior: You are exceptional
- Proficient: You are excellent
- Competent: You are very good
- Vocational: You are good
- Functional: You are ok
For more information about English courses relevant to your aspirations. Book an expert appointment now!