Book an Appointment
Assessment Form

Bridging F Visa Subclass 60 Visa

Subclass 060 or the Bridging visa F (BVF) is a temporary bridging visa used exclusively for individuals who are of interest to the Australian police in connection with serious commonwealth offences such as human trafficking, sexual servitude, or deceptive recruiting. With this visa, one can stay temporarily in Australia until the Minister decides on a specified date. Usually, the visa remains valid for up to 30 days from the date of award or until the Minister apprises that the individual concerned is no longer a person of interest to police. The subclass 060 class WF (Bridging visa F) is usually granted to a non-citizen who has been identified by the Commonwealth or State/Territory police as being a suspected victim of human trafficking.

How does a Subclass 060 Bridging visa F C Work

Subclass 060 or the Bridging visa F can be used in circumstances where the Minister has issued a written notice advising that a concerned individual is required in Australia to aid in the administration of criminal justice in matters concerning human trafficking/slavery, sexual servitude, or deceptive recruitment. The Minister will also ensure that adequate arrangements have been made to meet the cost of their stay in Australia. The concerned individual will then be provided with a form for making an application under regulation 2.20B (2) this subclass.

A Subclass 060 or a BVF will:

  • Allow an unlawful non-citizen (UNC) who is of certain interest to the Australian Federal police, or the State or Territory police in relation to an investigation or prosecution under a trafficking matter to stay in Australia for up to a period of 30 days;
  • Allow the immediate family members of the concerned person (person of interest) to stay in Australia for up to a period of 30 days;
  • And ensure that at the time of the visa grant, satisfactory support and welfare measures are arranged for the concerned person (person of interest) and their immediate family members during the duration of BVF.

With a BVF, you can not work in Australia or depart from Australia. A BVF does not come with travel rights; hence you can not depart Australia without the Department’s permission. A BVF will also not provide you with working rights under any circumstances; if any form of work is undertaken, the BVF might stand cancelled. BVF holders will also be required to meet the mandatory reporting requirements, requiring the holder of the visa to report to a Department of Home Affairs’ office as and when required. A Bridging visa F might be accompanied by other specific conditions as the Department may deem fit. The required conditions must be adhered to at all times.

If a non-citizen remains in Australia without a valid visa, they are designated as an unlawful non-citizen (UNC). Overstaying can create numerous problems for a non-citizen aspiring to live and work in Australia in the future. If an individual is found to be a UNC:

  • They are at risk of being detained and deported from Australia.
  • They might be imposed with a re-entry ban or the exclusion period.
  • They might owe a debt to the Australian Government to cover the cost of their removal.

For a detailed understanding of the BVF or the subclass 060 visa, get in touch with our visa immigration agents. Our team has professional visa consultants to cater to all your requirements and visa related queries and concerns. To secure your BVB or visa subclass 060 to Australia, contact our migration agents now.

The shared information is exclusive but not exhaustive, and the applicants are advised to take the help of a qualified migration agent to go through the complete eligibility requirements before applying. For more information on visa conditions and processing, please contact our immigration consultants to assist you through the entire process. Our team consists of extremely talented consultants who are just a call away. Call us now.

How to Apply for a Bridging visa F Subclass 060

A person of interest or a concerned person will normally be invited to apply for this visa by the Minister. Adequate arrangements for his stay in Australia will be ensured, and the applicant shall be provided with suitable care and protection throughout the investigation process and the duration of their stay in Australia.

The formal procedure is that usually, a notification in writing, made for an application of a subclass 060 (Bridging visa F), is sent to the authorized officers for the purposes of new regulation 2.10B of the Regulations effective 01 January 2004. For this purpose, designated positions located within the Migration Fraud and Investigations Section (MFIS), Central Office already exist. BVFs are normally issued using the BVE permission request with a note entered to record that the person actually holds a BVF.

Talk to our visa consultants for accurate information on the application process. Our specialized and professional visa consultants are trained to counsel the client and provide all the assistance required to ensure a positive visa decision. Contact us to schedule an appointment with our visa migration agents to assist you in all your concerns.

Processing Time for a Bridging visa F

The accurate processing time for this visa is not available. A Bridging visa F is issued in exceptional circumstances, and the Department normally receives a notification or request from respective statutory authorities for the processing and grant of this visa. Communicate with a professional visa immigration agent at E-Help for further information on visa processing and guidelines.

Contact Us

If you are looking for a suitable visa and are clueless on how to proceed ahead, then the best way is to let a professional do it for you. E-help has a team of highly talented and professional immigration agents offering a wide variety of services. If you wish to work, study, invest, visit or migrate to Australia, talk to us; we will be more than happy to assist you in your visa journey. For detailed information on how we can assist you to obtain your desired visa or to find the most suitable program for you, please inquire with one of our knowledgeable and experienced migration consultants. Our team of consultants ensures that they provide assistance that is impeccable for a favourable decision on your application. Connect with us now. You can book an appointment online or call us at +61 7 3172 4965.

  • A-304-305, 3rd Floor, Chiranjiv Tower, 43 Nehru Place, New Delhi, 110019, India

  • +01 168140334

  • FF 27, SHIVALAY RESIDENCY, opp. Vishal Supermarket, Kudasan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421

  • +91 9560 202061

  • [email protected]

× How can I help you?