Skilled Talent (Permanent) Visa (132)
The Skilled Talent permanent visa allows an individual to establish a new business or develop an existing business in Australia. The visa has two entry streams:
- Venture Capital entrepreneur stream: This stream is for people who have sourced a significant amount of venture capital funding from a member of Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
- Significant Business History Stream: This stream of visa entry is for the individual who are high caliber business owners or part owners who want to do business in Australia.
The candidate must:
- Invited to apply for the visa.
- Be nominated by a state or territory government agency.
- Have assets of AUD 1.5 million and business turnover of AUD 3 million (for Significant Business History)
- Have a funding of at least AUD 1 million from an Australian Venture Capital Firm (For Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream)
Length of Stay
Starts from AUD 7290
*Credit card surcharge 1.32%