Permanent Business Innovation and Investment Visa (888)
This visa type allows the individual to continue business and investment activity in Australia (This comes under the Significant investor stream, investor stream and the premium investor stream). It also lets you continue and to own and manage a business in Australia (This comes under the Business Innovation Stream). The permanent business innovation and investment visa type also allows the user to continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia (This comes under the entrepreneur stream.)
The individual must:
- Be nominated by a territory government or a state of Australia.
- Holding relevant stream of the subclass visa 188 and visa 444.
- Have operated and owned a business in Australia for a minimum of 2 years. (This comes under the business innovation stream).
- Have done an investment of at least 1.5 million AUD for 4 years (This comes under the investors stream)
- Have held a designated investment of a minimum of 5 million AUD for 4 years (This comes under the significant investor stream)
- Hold a complying investment worth of a minimum 15 million AUD for 1 year (This comes under premium investor stream)
- Meet additional financial requirements and other requisites of the same stream of the visa type.
Length of Stay
Starts from AUD 2405
*Credit card surcharge 1.32%