Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (186)
This visa type is for the people who are skilled workers and want a permanent residence. It allows the applicant to work under 3 streams:
- The direct entry stream
- The temporary residence transition stream
- The labor agreement stream
The applicant must:
- Be nominated by an approved Australian employer.
- Meet the requisites for one of the two different streams of the visa type.
- Must meet the skills and qualifications and must qualify the English language requirements.
- Be under 45 years of age.
Length of Stay
Starting from AUD 3755
*Credit card surcharge 1.32%