Business Innovation and Investment Visa (188)
This is a visa category which allows the individual to own and manage a business in Australia (This comes under the Business Innovation Scheme). The business Innovation and Investment provisional visa also lets the individual to undertake an entrepreneurial task in Australia (This comes under the entrepreneur stream). The visa type also allows the visa holder to conduct the business and investment activity in Australia (This comes under the Investor Stream, the significant investor stream and the premium investor stream.)
The individual must:
- Be invited by the government to apply for the visa.
- Meet additional qualities and requirements of the relevant stream, which he/she is applying for.
- Be nominated by an eligible government organization.
- Have some experience in the field of operating a business or must be owning some business (This comes under Business Innovation Stream).
- Have at least 1.5 million AUD to invest in Australia (This comes under Investor Stream)
- Have at least 5 million AUD to invest in a business or venture in Australia. (Significant Investor Stream).
- Have at least 15 million AUD to invest in a venture or business in Australia. (This comes under the premium investor stream)
Length of Stay
4 years and 3 months
Starts from 4985 AUD
*Credit card surcharge 1.32%