January 12, 2022
ACT opens Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) to offshore applicants!
ACT opens Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) to offshore applicants. If you want to apply for your Permanent Residence Visa, whilst still living overseas, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Your occupation must be included on the latest ACT Critical Skills List and you must be working full time in the nominated occupation.
- You have a job offer in your nominated occupation from ACT and be available for at least two years. The employer must be a medium to a large enterprise actively trading in Canberra, cannot be trading from a home, online or serviced office. They must have a genuine need to employ a worker from overseas and demonstrate that the position is relevant to the business and cannot be filled in the local labor market.
- Employer statuary declaration that declares that you will be employed in a genuine position in Canberra, that the position is relevant to the operations of the business, the minimum period of employment is at least two years and that they have tested and cannot fill this position locally.
- English language requirement has to be met for ‘proficient’ or ‘superior’ English, unless you come from English speaking countries.
- If you are bringing your spouse or partner and wish to claim points, you must have a proof of the relationship and meet requirement for ‘competent’ English.
- You must be residing overseas and have not lived in Australia in the past year and of not hold a current Australian visa, except visitor visa.
- Attach a Commitment statement to Canberra, explaining why you want to live in Canberra and sign a declaration where you are committing to living and working in Canberra for at least two years.
- You have to have sufficient funds to fund your settlement in Canberra.
Interested in applying? Get in touch with E-Help team, we are happy to help, anytime, anywhere.